20 November 2008

Day +15 BMT

Her liver dialysis was started around 1 am. It took about 8 hours which was completed at 9 am. The serum bilirubin is decreased to 210 umol/L from 298 umol/L. Other metabolite such as serum ammonia is normal. The Hepatology Consultant advised not to continue on liver dialysis after he had reviewed the blood result. There was slightly increased of bleeding from the mucosa of the mouth, but no other serious complication, Alhamdulillah. 

Her conscious level is better than yesterday. She had response when the doctor asked whether she has any pain or not. She also could recognized my voice. She is given I.V. sedation to make her rest. The total white cell count is still low (0.75). She started taking oral liquid supplement through Ryle's tube and able to tolerate. 

3 comments:

puspawati said...

Salam Ezani
Tie dan Kakton mendoakan agar Kunor berjaya menjalani rawatan yang sedang dihadapinya sekarang.

Si Tan said...

Dear Dr. Ezane,
This is Tan B.H 3rd.year M.Med.I just heard about your blogspot yesterday. From the updates I have read, I believe things can only get better. Funny that I remembered when I and Azam was in your house for Raya this year, I spoke to her for a breif sentencs or two. I recalled that she very calm. Maybe that means something wehn it comes to her "determination" to get well. By the way, you have a great blogspot.

anakrantau said...

Salam! baru tahu this blogspot wujud, in fact i tried to call u several times but couldnt get the line. Anyway kami mendoakan supaya Kunor cepat sembuh insyaallah. Hamzah and family.